Book Review #12: Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard

    Glass Sword is just as good as the first in the Red Queen series, it's a thrilling second part. However, there were parts that I found myself needing to pause for a breather. It wasn't that there was too much action, it was the fact that there was so much information thrown at you at one time. It was filled with brilliant descriptions, but I felt that some of the things described didn't need to be described. 

    I enjoyed reading after the twist at the end of the last book and reading how the relationships between characters change. It was brilliant how everything ended up working out, though I would have liked to see more in the terms of characterization rather than just world-building.

    Some themes: Identity

    Overall book rating: 9/10

Comments

Popular Posts